Effective Date: Mar.01.2020
We use your Personal Information for improving the Site experience, including to distinguish you from other users of our website and for analytics. This helps us to provide you with a good experience during your visit to our website. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name (“Personal Information”).
We use this information you give us to:
- help us respond to your queries
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts we enter with you to provide you with information, products and services you’ve requested from us
- send you our newsletter, email updates, services we feel may interest you and other subscriptions with your consent
- notify you about changes to our services
- comply with legal and regulatory requirements
We use information we collect about you to:
- improve our Site to present content to you and your computer in an effective manner;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so as part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure;
- measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising, and to deliver relevant advertising
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to “remember” your actions or preferences over time. For more information see: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ .
Types of cookies
A cookie can be classified by its lifespan and the domain to which it belongs. As for the domain to which a cookie belongs, a cookie may be:
- a first-party cookie, which is set by the web server of the web page the user is visiting, or
- a third-party cookie, which is set by a different domain (this can happen when a web page references a file located outside its domain)
Cookies and similar technologies do not require your consent to this policy when they are strictly necessary to provide services to you—for example, when a cookie is used to provide required data protection to secure our website, or to keep track of your selections or input, such as for an online shopping cart, a form you are filling out, or language preference.
What cookies do we use?
|Name||Why we use it||Duration|
|PHPSESSID||Strictly necessary : Used to manage your user session||Temporary, a few seconds|
|Analytics: For identifying unique users, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics and analyzing page and overall site performance||2 years|
Most internet browsers are set up to accept cookies. However, if you would like to refuse or delete any cookies, please refer to the help area in your browser for instructions on how to block or remove cookies.
- To opt out of Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- For more information on managing your cookies, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Here are links about managing cookies in some major browsers:
If you are a resident in the EU: For more information on managing your cookies, please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu, which has additional information.
Changes to this Policy